Below is a list of publications and PDFs of articles related to this project.
- Bansal, S., et al. (2022). Investigating Android Apps that Educate Children about Online Privacy and Security. Medium Post. | pdf
- Blinder, E., Vitak, J., Chetty, M., Clegg, T., & Song, K. (2021). Challenges and Opportunities Using Technology in the Classroom: Results From Focus Groups With Elementary School Teachers. White Paper. | pdf
- Kumar, P.C., Subramaniam, M., Vitak, J., Clegg, T.L., & Chetty, M. (2020). Strengthening children’s privacy literacy through contextual integrity. Media and Communication, 8(4), 175-184. doi: 10.17645/mac.v8i4.3236 [open access]
- Kumar, P., Vitak, J., Clegg, T., & Chetty, M. (2019). The platformization of the classroom: Teachers as surveillant consumers. Surveillance & Society, 17(1/2), 145-152. https://doi.org/10.24908/ss.v17i1/2.12926 [open access]
- Kumar, P., Chetty, M., Clegg, T., & Vitak, J. (2019). Privacy and security considerations for digital technology use in elementary schools. Proceedings of the 2016 Annual Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI) (Paper No. 307). New York: ACM. https://doi.org/10.1145/3290605.3300537 | pdf | Summary Blog Post
- Kumar, P., Vitak, J., Chetty, M., Clegg, T.L., Yang, J., McNally, B., & Bonsignore (2018). Co-designing online privacy-related games and stories with children. Proceedings of 2018 ACM Interaction Design and Children (IDC) Conference (pp. 67-79). New York: ACM. doi:10.1145/3202185.3202735 | pdf | Summary blog post
- Kumar, P., Naik, S.M., Devkar, U.R., Chetty, M., Clegg, T.L., & Vitak, J. (2017), ‘No telling passcodes out because they’re private’: Understanding children’s mental models of online privacy and security. Proceedings of the ACM: HCI: CSCW, 1(1), Article 64. doi:10.1145/3134699 | pdf | Summary blog post | Princeton CITP post | Slate article | Terp article | CSCW blog post